APPLY FOR CDBG-CV FUNDING
COMMUNITY PARTNERS ONLY
The City is requesting applications from non-profit agencies and other eligible entities for participation in the CDBG-CV program for the period of April 2, 2020, through September 30, 2022. Funds may be used for a wide range of activities that must be associated with COVID-19 and all eligible activities must meet one of the three National Objectives: 1) Benefit low to moderate-income persons, 2) Aid in the prevention of slums and blight, or 3) meet other urgent community needs such as disaster relief.
Eligible activities include, but are not limited to, Public Services, Buildings and Improvements (including Public Facilities), and Assistance to Businesses (including Special Economic Development Assistance).
CDBG-CV Application Process
- Complete and Submit Intent to Request Funding by 5:00 P.M., October 26, 2020.
- Attend Mandatory Informational Zoom Webinar held on Monday, October 26, 2020, at 10:30 A.M.
- Complete and Submit CDBG-CV Application and provide supporting documents by 5:00 P.M., Friday, November 6, 2020.
- City of Victoria Staff Evaluation Period November 9, 2020 - November 11, 2020.
- Subrecipients will be notified by November 13, 2020, if funds have been awarded.
- Funding Recommendation and Request for Plan Approval from City Council will be made at the Regular Scheduled City Council Meeting to be held on December 1, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
- Submit Plan to HUD on or about December 4, 2020 for approval.
- Funds to be Released around Mid-December 2020, pending HUD Approval.
For questions regarding the CDBG-CV application process or eligibility requirements, please contact Vanessa Cummins, Community Development Planner, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (361) 485 - 3360. All forms may be downloaded from our City website and e-mailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to Planning Department located at 700 Main Center, Ste. 129.
- Intent to Request Funding
- CDBG-CV Mandatory Webinar Information
- CDBG-CV Application
- CDBG-CV Required Application Documents
Intent to Request Funding must be submitted no later than October 26, 2020, by 5:00 P.M. Request may be submitted via e-mail to Vanessa Cummins at email@example.com or hand delivered to the Planning Department located at 700 Main Center, Ste. 129. Intent to Request Funding are required in order to be considered for CDBG-CV funds.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13462487799,,98063198400#,,,,,,0#,,639140# or +12532158782,,98063198400#,,,,,,0#,,639140#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 980 6319 8400
International numbers available: https://victoriatx.zoom.us/u/acjWocJt6N
CDBG-CV Applications must be submitted no later than November 6, 2020, by 5:00 P.M. Request may be submitted via e-mail to Vanessa Cummins at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the Planning Department located at 700 Main Center, Ste. 129. All required application documentation is required at the time of submittal of the application. If it is not submitted before the deadline, the application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered for funding.
- Intent to Request Funding
- Completed CDBG-CV Application
- CDBG-CV Certifications and Statements
- A copy of the 501(c)(3) IRIS Non-profit designation letter
- Copy of Current Certificate of Professional Liability Insurance
- Organization Chart
- Board of Director's List
- Total Agency Budget by Program/Activity
- Most Recent Audit or Financial Statement
- Application Checklist @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>